Sunday, May 24, 2009

GRABBYS 'O9: RED CARPET

Had a gr8 time covering the Grabbys '09. The Red Carpet was a blast-ola!!!

Predictably, there were fans:


...and gawkers


But most of all, there were the stars that u luv...2 wank off 2...

Here's Chi Chi LaRue making a glamorous arrival. (Btw, see the guy in the far left corner: I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM, SERIOUSLY!!!)


Here's that guy--whose name is Cameron Marshall--getting in the way of my lens, again. Dude, honestly, move! Oh yeah, he's with his pal, Blake Riley.


OMG, would u believe that Cameron kid--who's totally giving me a younger, less Republican Rick Schroeder vibe--is in another shot? WTF? And his bud, Blake, is showing off the reason he was nominated 4 Hottest Bottom.


The Brent-ster arrives. Ppl ask me why I like him since he's so controversial. And I'm like, fuckin' duh, he's cute...


More Brent...can there ever be 2 much?


Logan "F-in' Hot Ass Tatted Up" McCree...


Some guy showing off his "Baywatch"-worthy abs. (Note to his fans: Just email me and tell me who the F he is. No need 2 get all mad.)

UPDATE: So, at the afterparty @ Charlie's, I found out that this is T.J. Hawke. And he told me that I better not talk shit about him--which I found kinda hot!


Can I just say how glad I am that I didn't wear my Star Trek Romulan outfit to the Grabbys this year:


Weather Report: It was F-in cold out, but he was giving us South Beach -- respect!


OMG, remember the queen whose balls came out on "RuPaul's Drag Race?" Well, here she is. Notice how I was scared to shoot below the waist.


Someone went a lil' Gaga...


Just some random fierce queen getting out of a cab...Kinda Rihanna-ish, no?


AND LOOK, IT'S OUR BABY FROM THE OTHER NIGHT, DYLAN, MAKING HIS FIRST GRABBYS APPEARANCE. Here's to all ur dreams coming true, kid!


Grabby show pix soon (???) or ltr if I go 2 the afterparty...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails